Saturday, March 30, 2013

Easter Eggs & Mini Eggs





I'm not one to let a holiday go by without a manicure to commemorate it, so here are my Easter nails for this year!
I tossed around a few different ideas for this manicure, (rabbits, baby chicks and traditional Lithuanian eggs to name a few), before settling on this design.
I've done a mix of regular Easter eggs, (on the thumb and ring finger), and Mini eggs!
I used this tutorial for the mini eggs, and I must say I absolutely adore them! I'll definitely be using the white-wash technique for future designs ~


Products Used:
Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Revlon - 330 Grape Icy
Revlon - Mint Gelato
Borghese - B115 Bianco White Tip
Borghese - B476 Incantato Purple
Sally Hansen - Barracuda
Essie - 922 Mojito Madness
Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment