Sunday, August 06, 2017

Ge(Oh)metric

I've noticed some other people doing this as well, but after seeing Sehun rocking some nail art the past few weeks and I wanted to recreate his nails for myself ✌🏻





Sehun's had a few similar but different nail designs over the past few weeks - some of them bringing blue polish into the picture in addition to the black - but I wanted to keep things simple by recreating his plain black designs.
The design is so simple and chic and since it didn't take long to paint, I actually had time to paint my cinderella hand for the first time in forever!




I love the look of this design, the stark black looks really cool over natural nails. It's also really quick to do; I didn't even bother with a topcoat for this design so there was practically no drying time involved. I tried a topcoat on my thumb but it honestly didn't look as nice and made the lines of the rectangle go kind of wonky, so I ended up repainting that one and forgoing the topcoat.

Definitely some cool designs and I'll be looking forward to seeing more of Sehun's new nail art trend :P

Products Used:
Essie - Licorice

(This might be the smallest product list you'll ever see me post lol)

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment