Wednesday, May 31, 2017

Fly

Hey guys!
After doing a really complicated design for my last set of nails (inspired by EXO-CBX's Japanese debut) I wanted to do something simple and fresh this time around!





This design is inspired by a really cute, simple print I saw on Pinterest!
(Click photo for source)



Despite my efforts to choose a simple design, this actually took me two days to paint because I messed up on both the plane and the calligraphy the first time around. I made the paper plane too wide on my first attempt and I was going to use the word "breathe" instead of "fly" on the ring finger and ended up running out of room for the final "e" >.<
My second attempt worked out a lot better though and I'm happy with the end result!



Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Matte About You
Sally Hansen - White On

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment