Thursday, April 27, 2017

Hop To It

I'm a little late for Easter, but here's some cute little bunnies for spring!





These little guys were inspired by a cute print I found in Pinterest, but I played around with the colours a little bit and decided to just paint one bunny per nail.
I was going to paint the insides of all of the ears pink like they are in the print, but once I had painted the multicoloured pastel ruffians around the edges I thought that it might tie the design together better if I made the insides of the ears a darker version ruffian's colour. Definitely happy with the decision, I think it really pulls everything together well. ^^





I even decided to paint one of our Easter eggs to match my nails!

Products Used:
Borghese - Incantato Purple
CND - Aqua-intance
CND - Be Demure
CND - Honey Darlin'
Essie - All Access Pass
Essie - Chillato
Essie - Find Me An Oasis
Essie - Groove is in the Heart
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Mojito Madness
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Maybelline - Fierce N Tangy
Sally Hansen - White On

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment