Friday, December 09, 2016

Tell Me Where the Line Is

I'm sure you all know by now that I love doing intricate and detailed nail designs, but sometimes it's nice to do a nice, simple geometric design.


So this is probably one of my favourite designs of the year. It's so simple but I love the clean lines and I think the colours work really well together. I'm also kind of in love with that glitter polish from Butter London; in my opinion it's THE perfect shade of glitter for fall.

You probably wouldn't have guessed, but this design was actually inspired by an ad I saw on Facebook. It was advertising sweaters from some online clothing store and I really loved the geometric pattern on one of the sweaters. The colours were a little different but I think the colours I chose really work together well for the season. My friends and I also thought that this would be a perfect design to pair with a cute, warm cable-knit sweater!

Also loving this design because it's sooo quick to do. Even if I spent some time waiting for the polish to dry so that I could put striping tape and liquid latex over top so that I could keep the glitter contained, it still took me a fraction of the time it usually takes me to do my more intricate designs.

Products Used:

Butter London - Rosie Lee
Essie - Ballet Slippers
Essie - Cocktail Bling
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment