Saturday, December 03, 2016

Scars

Halloween design number two was done on Halloween day and incorporated a few different elements of designs I've done in the past!



Ok so I really love doing designs like this because it's a ton of fun trying to do kind of realistic FX makeup for my nails. 
The gashes are always a favourite because they're so easy to do and honestly the messier they look the better. I also really liked the addition of the piercings with the gash this time around. The jump rings were from an extra set that I bought when I was doing my EXO Monster inspired design because I forgot what colour Baekhyun's chain/piercing in the mv had been when I was in the store. : P

The bite marks and gradient were inspired by a design I did for Halloween last year, and the chains on the other two fingers were also an extra set I picked up back in June.

Products Used:
Ciaté - Dangerous Affair
Ciaté - Doll Face
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Joe Fresh - Plaster
Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment