Saturday, December 31, 2016

Rock at the Top

Happy New Year's Eve!
I don't have any big plans to ring in the new year, but that doesn't mean I can't have super sparkly nails for the occasion! My first set of NYE nails this feature marble pattern and are dripping with glitter!




I remain convinced that nails dripping with glitter is the only acceptable way to ring in the new year!
Last year I did two NYE designs, one with silver and black glitter drips over negative space, and the other with gold glitter drips over a black background. This year I decided to combine the two and add in some marble for good measure : P
I posted my 2016bestnine collage on Instagram the other day and when I saw that my marble nails from the beginning of the year were my most liked design of 2016 I decided that that would be a good way to end the year as well!



I really like how the marble effect turned out this time! This time around I used tutorials from @ninanailedit and @nailsbycambria as reference when doing the marble. Both of their tutorials are super easy to follow and both of them are wonderful artists so if you get the chance you should definitely check out their work!

I'm hoping to have one more NYE design posted later this evening, but if I don't get that finished in time then I hope you all have a fun and safe New Year's Eve and an amazing 2017!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Rock at the Top
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Sally Hansen - White On
Reeves Acrylic Paints (White and Black)

Daily Charme White Bow Tie Charm

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment