Friday, December 02, 2016

RIP

Halloween may be over but I still wanted to share some of the holiday-inspired designs that I did this year!



I was pretty busy in October so I didn't have much time to do any intricate designs for Halloween. Instead, I took some inspiration from the amazing Park Eunkyung aka @Nail_Unistella.
This design was so simple and chic and I couldn't resist doing my own version of it. Working with striping tape though always reminds me of how much I hate working with striping tape. In theory sticking the tape to your nails should be super easy but I always have some trouble placing it where I want it and then the tape ends up not being sticky anymore... it's a struggle.

The nails still turned out well though so that's a plus!

Products Used:
Essie - Good as Gold
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Gold Striping Tape from Born Pretty Store

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment