Saturday, December 31, 2016

Happy New Year 2017!

Happy New Year!
One last design before we ring in 2017!




I always kind of struggle with New Year's designs, but one thing is constant between all of the NYE designs I've done in the past: they're all black and gold.
I wanted to keep up with that tradition this year and added in a few different design elements from other manicures I've done this year. The gold glitter stripes were inspired by a design I did early in the year as a product review, and the font for the numbers is the same one I used for my 21st birthday nails back in October!





I hope you're all having a fun and safe New Year's Eve and I wish you all the best in 2017!

Products Used:

Essie - Good as Gold
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
HK Girl - Cleat Top Coat
Nicole by OPI - Kissed at Midnight

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment