Sunday, December 25, 2016

Happy Ho-Ho-Holidays!

It's Christmas!!
I had wanted to get a few more designs done before the big day but my schedule just didn't allow it this year. Here are the nails I have for Christmas this year though!




I always forget how difficult lettering is until I start doing it and then am still working on it 2 hours later. It was totally worth it thought, I love how these turned out. I think they look really cute paired with the silver glitter too!

This pattern was inspired by a print that I saw on Pinterest (click the photo for the source):


I hope all of you are having a lovely day and are spending time with people you love this holiday season!

Products Used:
Essie - Cocktail Bling
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
LA Colors Art Deco - Ice Breaker
Sally Hansen - White On

Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment