Saturday, December 24, 2016

Gingerbread Dreams

Only one more day until Christmas!
I can't give you guys actual cookies for the occasion but as a consolation I have some gingerbread nail art for you!






I've been really into simple designs lately and I thought this was a super cute and easy design for any of my followers looking for inspiration for holiday manicures!
It's inspired by a cute print that I found on Pinterest!
(click the photo for the source)



Isn't it super adorable?



In case any of you want to try this design out I also filmed a quick little tutorial for it (seriously - it's not even a minute long; editing was a breeze for once). If you do decide to recreate this please remember to credit me and tag your pics with #looknyanails so I can see them!



Happy Holidays!!

Products Used:
Ciaté - Apple and Custard
Essie - Chillato
Essie - Groove is in the Heart
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Mink Muffs
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Sally Hansen - White On

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment