Monday, December 19, 2016

First Frost

Last winter I don't think we got any snow until February, but we've actually had some snow in December this year and it made me want to put some snowflakes on my nails as well!




These nails were sooo sparkly and pretty in the sun; Holo-Day Lights from Serendipity polish really is a pretty holo. I also used a plain silver glitter polish over top of the holo polish so that there were a few larger pieces of glitter. I think the two polished went really well together! I also used Private Weekend from Essie for the snowflakes which is supposed to be a shimmery white polish but you can't really see the shimmer once you put it on your nails :c

Regardless of the white polish, I still think this look turned out great and it's a super simple design to do to add some winter spirit to your nails!



Products Used:
Essie - Private Weekend
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
L.A. Colors Art Deco - Ice Breaker
Serendipity Polish - Holo-Day Lights

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment