Sunday, December 04, 2016

Blood Sweat & Tears

From the amount of requests I get on my Youtube channel to do Bangtan inspired designs I know a lot of my followers are ARMYs. So when BTS started releasing their Wings teasers and then released their Blood, Sweat & Tears music video I knew that another BTS design would be in my future.




I enjoyed this comeback from BTS; while I like their slower songs I tend to enjoy their upbeat tracks more and this was, comparatively, a faster song. I also thought the mv was cool, even though I was a little confused (when am I not with kpop mvs though).

I got most of my inspiration for this design from the last minute of the video: the wings from the statue that Jin walks up to and kisses, the scars from V's back, and the green tears from Jimin. And obviously the inspiration for the thumb was the album cover for Wings.







You can check out the tutorial for this design below!
If you recreate this design please tag me or use the hashtag #looknyanails on any social media platform so that I can see your pretty recreations!



Products Used:
Ciaté - Dangerous Affair
Ciaté - Doll Face
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Mink Muffs
HK Girl - Clear Topcoat
Joe Fresh - Plaster
OPI - My Vampire is Buff
Reeves Acrylic Paint (Phthalo Green, Black)

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment