Sunday, August 21, 2016

Lotto

♪♫ What to do, I just hit the lotto ♫♪
EXO's repackage album Lotto was released a few days ago, and you know what that means! Time for another EXO nail design!




From what I've seen, people are pretty split on this song (mostly because of the autotune), but I'm in the camp that loves the song and thinks the autotune fits it. And it's not like we don't already know their vocals are solid, so I think they can afford to do a song like this every once in a while.
Speaking of solid vocals, have you guys heard She's Dreaming? The vocal line (+Chanyeol) sounded so good on that track.

Back to the design though.
I thought the Lotto mv was interesting, but I was having a hard time latching on to anything in the mv aside from the money and poker chips floating around to actually use in a design. Instead, I ended up using one of the teasers, or I guess, one of the homepage updates, as the primary muse for this design.






As usual, here's the tutorial for this design.
Please remember to credit and/or tag me if you're recreating it in any way!


Enjoy!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Face Shop - Diablue
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Sally Hansen - Eel Skin
Sally Hansen - White On
Serendipity Polish - Big Red Bow

xo,
Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment