Wednesday, January 27, 2016

Reduction

I'm doing a completely 180 this week and going with a simple, chic, black and white design!





While I obviously love cute designs, sometimes it's nice to mix things up.
These nails were inspired by a dress I bought a few weeks ago at Guess for a formal I attended last Friday! Two of my friends and I honestly spend a good 45 minutes in the change rooms in Guess trying to find a dress for me because one of the salesgirls just kept coming back with more things for me to try. After significant debate and much laughter, we finally decided that this was the best choice.

After finalizing the dress, the next step was designing nails to go with it for the formal. Since I was accessorizing with gold accents, I added some gold to the nails as well.





Such a simple manicure to do but the end result to so cool and edgy! Very pleased with this.

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Sally Hansen - White On

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment