Sunday, January 31, 2016

Encrusted

More formal nails today; this time I went with silver instead of gold for the accent!






I've been wanting to do grid nails like this for a while and since I had no idea what to do for the formal this was the perfect opportunity. My lines didn't turn out quite as straight or crisp as I would have liked, but I guess that'll be an excuse for me to try them out again later (and also serve as a reminder to use striping tape, lol).

The rhinestone-ruffian is also something I've been meaning to try for a while and I thought it accented the grids nicely.





Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - Licorice
Essie - Waltz
HK Girl - Clear Top Coat
Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
Rhinestones (#16104)
Silver Caviar Beads (#516)

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment