Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Apple of my Eye

Today I have a bit of a continuation of my summer fruit obsession. I was so close to doing this design in the summer to go with the whole fruit thing, but I felt like apples were more of a fall fruit so I forced myself to hold off.





Isn't it so cute? As with a few of my other designs, this is based off of some pajamas that I have, (I feel like you guys are going to end up knowing what all of my PJs look like...)

But yeah, while most of this design wasn't that hard, some of it was pretty intricate, like the little "apple of my eye" in the apple on my thumb:



I always seem to think that writing text on my nail won't be that hard until I actually do it and then I realize all over again that it's not really the size that's the problem, it's doing it with a paintbrush. Still turned out half decently though!

Products Used:
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat

Essie - The More the Merrier

Essie - Go Overboard

Essie - Ruffles & Feathers
Models Own - Ceris Shine
Revlon - Meteor
Rimmel - Burgandy Flirt
Sally Hansen - White On
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment