Thursday, August 28, 2014

Under the Sea

I can't believe summer is almost over already!
I mean, I have had four months off but it just feels like it went by so quickly. I'm definitely not ready for school to start again! So to take my mind off of the impending school year, I decided to do a really summery, beachy manicure!





I've wanted to do a water design like this for a while and I absolutely love it!
To get the water design I used the water spotted technique with white polish over a blue to white gradient. I love it with the sand too!

Products Used:
Essie - I'm Addicted

Essie - Topless and Barefoot

Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Maybelline - Audacious Asphalt
OPI - My Vampire is Buff
Sally Hansen - Barracuda
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment