Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Naughty Nautical

I was going through my polishes the other day when I ran across my bottle of Essie's Naughty Nautical and fell in love with the colour all over again. I've had the polish since last summer but I've hardly used it because of it's slight shimmer. Now don't get me wrong - I love shimmer - but I can never seem to work it into a design. With that in mind I was determined to create a design just for this super pretty, shimmery colour.


Given the name I obviously had to do something nautical with it so this is what I came up with. 



As has been the case with my last few designs, this wasn't the original plan I had in mind when starting the design, but it definitely looks much better than the other things I tried!
I wanted to do something cute and simple and I think I accomplished that!

Also, here's a macro shot just because:


Products Used:
Essie - 008 Blanc

Essie - 748 Naughty Nautical
Essie - 720 Licorice
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

2 comments:

  1. This looks great! Naughty Nautical looks so gorgeous and I love the rope design you did, that looks awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I was pretty happy with the ropes too ~

      Delete