Sunday, July 06, 2014

Make Lemonade







Evidently I'm still on the whole fruit kick so here are some lemons for you!
The design itself almost ended up being a lemon; I had to redo it twice before I was happy with how the fruits looked. They finally turned out though, and I'm quite pleased with them.
And they certainly are eye-catching paired with Essie's Bottle Service, it's so bright, (it's also a lot more pink in real life, the camera wasn't cooperating in capturing the colour)!

Products Used:
Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi
Essie - 008 Blanc
Essie - 720 Licorice
Essie - 1017 Bottle Service
Essie - 1027 The More the Merrier
Essie - 1069 Ruffles & Feathers
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat
2mm Square Gold Studs

xo,
Becca.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I am really loving your fruit designs, they always look perfect and so cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm loving doing the fruit designs, they feel so summer-y!

      Delete