Saturday, July 26, 2014

Darling

Technically I'm a little late with this since Girl's Day had their comeback over a week ago, but I still wanted to do something for their super cute new song Darling!





This is definitely not how I envisioned this design going and it ended up this way only after multiple different attempts and re-dos.
The two patterns that I settled on, the leopard and the tribal prints, are inspired by the tops Minah and Hyeri are wearing beside the pool:



I had also wanted to include Hyeri's pink dress with the bananas and the yellow and white striped dresses that they all wear, but it didn't really work out.
Still, I think these two patterns are cute and I love how bright this manicure is for summer!

Darling is super cute and such a great, bubbly song for summer so if you haven't checked it out already you definitely should!

Products Used:
Ciaté - 074 BIg Yellow Taxi
Essie - 720 Licorice
Essie - 1017 Bottle Service
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

xo,
Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment