Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Lip Block

Hey guys! Sorry I've been slacking on updating again, I've been really busy.
I'm a little behind, but here's the Pop Art manicure I did a little while ago!





I really love this manicure, the lips were really fun to paint! I especially love the lips on the thumb, I think they look pretty cool.
My inspiration for this was basically my roommate telling me I should do lips again because we both really loved the lipstick stain I did for Valentines day.

These are the pictures I used for reference:



Hope you like these as much as I do!

Products Used:
Borghese - B476 Incantato Purple
China Glaze - 654 Designer Silk
Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi
Essie - 784 Aruba Blue
Essie - 1027 The More the Merrier
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Revlon - 471 Fashionista
Sally Hansen - 130 Blue Me Away!
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Sally Hansen - 360 Diamonds and Rubies
Sally Hansen - 370 Black Out
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

- Becca.


No comments:

Post a Comment