Monday, January 20, 2014

Radiant Orchid

Radiant Orchid is Pantone's Colour of 2014!






What else to do but orchids? 
My roommate and I actually spent forever trying to come up with something more original but it was basically her saying I should do an orchid exploding and then me saying I should start with a sketch on one nail and build up from there... Needless to say we scraped those ideas and I just went with this instead.

I made a tutorial for the orchid here, you should check it out!

Products Used:

Borghese - B476 Incantanto Purple

Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi
Coco & Lulu - 432 Macaron
Essie - Grow Stronger Base Coat
Essie - 922 Mojito Madness
Essie - 929 Recessionista
Essie - 1023 The Girls are out
Essie - 1027 The More the Merrier
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Seche Vite - Quick Dry Top Coat

- Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment