Friday, October 04, 2013

30 Day Nail Challenge, Day 22: Inspired by a Song



Wow, hey guys, I'm so sorry I'm so behind on posts here. I've been so busy with classes that I've only been keeping up with tumblr and I've been letting things over here slide.

Anyways, here are my Suit and Tie nails from a few weeks ago. If you can't tell, (I know some people I talked to couldn't), that's an old fashioned microphone on the thumb!
How I love having little suits on my nails... it may also have something to do with my love of black and white manicures.

Anyways, I promise to try to be more regular with updates everyone!
(And if you want to stay up to date, you may consider checking out my official tumblr).

Products Used:
Essie - 940 No Place Like Chrome
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Seche Vite - Top Coat
Wet n Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment