Wednesday, August 21, 2013

30 Day Nail Challenge, Day 19: Half Moons




I'm a little late with this post, but these are the nails I had for the half moons prompt. I actually loved them so much, but I had to take them off after a day because I shouldn't be going into work with the caviar beads on my nails.
This was, however, my first attempt at the "quilted" look. It took me a while to get the hang of it. At first I was making the lines too early, which peeled the nail polish away and it looked pretty bad. Once I realized what I was doing wrong though it turned out pretty well.
I've also developed a slight addiction to caviar beads so you might be seeing more of them in my future manicures.

Products Used:
Essie - 940 No Place Like Chrome
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Sephora - Matte Top Coat
Wet n' Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment