Wednesday, July 31, 2013

All Mapped Out

This is my first non-kpop, non-30-day-challenge manicure in a while and I'm absolutely in love with it.




I was only going to do one hand and then take it off but I ended up really liking the way it turned out so I finished the other hand and I'm going to keep it for a few more days.

I used the watercolor technique again for this. I'm really liking the effect that watercolors give, sorry if I'm slightly abusing the technique. But it was honestly perfect for making the beige look old and worn and to make the darker rings around the islands.

You also may have noticed that I'm trying out a new logo. I've been trying to come up with a decent one for a while and threw this together the other night. What do you think?

Products Used:
Essie - 624 Mink Muffs
Essie - 680 Master Plan
Joe Fresh - Plaster
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
Pentel Watercolors

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment