Monday, June 10, 2013

Trap

I can't believe how many groups (that I follow) have been having comebacks lately!
This week my manicure is in honour of Henry's debut as a solo artist and is inspired by the title track, Trap, from his first mini-album.





I think the most difficult nail to paint here was the middle finger on my left hand, all of those little circles took a lot of patience. My favourite nail, though, is the rope on the ring finger of my left hand, I think it looks really cool!

The video for Trap is actually really cool, I was glad to see a bit of a story line happening and some scenes outside of the SM dance box. Hopefully I captured this awesome mv with this manicure!

In case anyone is interested in recreating this manicure, I made a tutorial for it which can be found here.

To see the scenes used for each nail as well as the products that went into this manicure check under the cut by clicking the "Read More" button!


These are the scenes I used to create each nail.











And here are the products I used:

Borghese - B036 Marino

Ciaté - 074 Big Yellow Taxi

Covergirl - 240 Coral Silk
Essie - 941 Good As Gold
Essie - 680 Master Plan
Essie - 624 Mink Muffs
N.Y.C. 225B American Beauty
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black
Revlon - 920 Make Mine Mango
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Rimmel London - 350 Violet Metal
Sally Hansen - Barracuda
Sally Hansen - 300 White On
Sephora by OPI - Matte Top Coat
Wet n Wild - 443D Bijou Blue
Wet n Wild - 229C Ebony Hates Chris

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment