Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gentleman

As you've likely heard, Psy released his newest single "Gentleman" a few days ago on April 13th.
Though Psy may not be my absolute favourite kpop artist, I still couldn't resist doing a manicure inspired by the music video!








Like my Dream Girl Nails, each design is directly inspired by a scene in the video, (as you can see above).
I tried to keep a balance between Psy and Ga In, so two outfits for each of them plus the cover of the single make up this manicure.

I must say that I'm pretty pleased with this manicure! I might start to do more Kpop inspired manicures if they keep turning out like this!

If you're interested in the products used for this manicure, feel free to click the "read more" button below ~



Products Used:
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Rimmel London - 100 Base & Top Coat
Rimmel London - 110 French White Nail Tip Liner
Borghese - B115 Bianco White Tip
Borghese - B036 Marino
Essie - 576 E-nuf is E-nuf
Essie - 941 Good As Gold
Essie - 940 There's No Place Like Chrome
Sally Hansen - 6213-02 Pink
Quo by Orly - 59701 Black

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment