Saturday, April 06, 2013

Denim Jeans





A few months ago I bought a denim nail polish and never got around to actually using it for a manicure, so when my studs came in from bornprettystore, I knew that I just had to combine the two.
Can you tell that I tried to get the jean texture? No? A little? Anyways, I did press the almost-dry polish into some old jeans to get the texture, and though it isn't as noticeable as I would have liked, I still think it adds to them.
As for the studs, I absolutely love them! I've only had this manicure on for a day, so as of now I'm not sure about how long they'll stay on, but I adore the way they look and I think I'm going to have to talk myself out of using them every week from now on!

Products Used:
Revlon - 955 Quick Dry Base Coat
Maybelline - 20 Styled Out
Essie - 941 Good As Gold
Gold 2mm Square Studs

~ Becca.

No comments:

Post a Comment